Pranic healing is one of the most potent therapy techniques founded by Grandmaster Choa Kok Sui. He founded the therapy technique in 1987. He conceptualized a deeper understanding of energy healing using the most vital source- Prana, also called Pranic Energy (Prana in Sanskrit means ‘vital life force’). In Chinese, this energy is called Chi, while in Japanese, it is called Ki (Reiki). This technique utilizes prana to balance, harmonize and transform the body’s energy process. The therapy technique does not use a ‘touch’ healing system—the fundamental principle on which the therapy technique is based in the human body’s self-healing ability. Practitioners from MBS can use pranic healing to treat various physical and psychological conditions like headaches, flu, ulcers, back pain, asthma, migraines, mental illness, multiple sclerosis, cancer, and more.
Master Choa Kok Sui experimented with the technique for more than 20 years and came up with a system that is easy to follow and gives quicker positive results. He made sure that the system should contribute to improving health, quality of life, and overall well-being.
Pranic healing is mainly based on two fundamentals:
- Principle of Self Recovery: This refers to the body’s innate ability to self-heal at a definite rate. The medicine or therapy that one takes helps in the acceleration of the body’s healing ability.
- Principle of Energy Force: Every living entities’ existence depends on the Chi or prana. It can be manipulated or transferred in order to accelerate the healing process.
The therapy technique helps in working on the imbalances of the body’s energy field caused due to any ailment. To cure the patient, the energy/life force is transferred to the patient, which is characterized as universal energy. Trained pranic practitioners assess the patient’s condition and apply specific techniques and frequencies depending on the disease. The pranic healing process is carried out in three steps to heal at, physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual levels.
- Checking: Assessing for energy imbalances
- Cleansing: Energy or the aura of the body is cleansed by removing the imbalance or diseased energy field.
- Revitalizing with life force: During this process, fresh prana is transferred to the patient after completely removing the diseased energy.
This can be explained by comparing two different states of the body’s energy: one, when an individual is happy and content with his/her life and two, when the individual is ill or sad. In the first case the individual is full of energy/prana while in the latter the individual feels completely drained. In the pranic healing process, the body is re-supplied with prana using different methods and by reconnecting with nature. This helps in accelerating the healing process of the body.
Since pranic healing works wonders in healing various ailments, mental and physical, it has wide applications. The therapy technique can be used to cure diseases like fever, cough, or cold. Parents can use the method on their children to cure such minor diseases in a day or two. It can be beneficial for not just the above-mentioned minor diseases but also for major diseases like heart, liver, or kidney problems. These are the applications of the therapy technique on various systems of the body:
- Immune and defense system,
- ENT(Ear, Nose, Throat) system
- Eye disorders
- Skin allergies/diseases
- Heart and circulatory system
- Digestive system and gastrointestinal diseases
- Excretion system
- Reproductive ailments
- Endocrine diseases
- Blood disorders
- Brain and Nervous System
There are six levels of MCKS depending on the complications, graduating from more comfortable/easier to difficult techniques.
- Level 1- Elementary Pranic Healing: The concept and techniques of this level are the easiest to follow. It takes astute concentration and 3-5 sessions to learn the methods and carry out the simple healing.
- Level 2- Intermediate Pranic Healing: This level is still easier than level 3. Visual concentration is needed but is optional. In level 2, also it takes 3-5 sessions to begin healing the more complicated cases.
- Level 3- Distant Pranic Healing: It may take several weeks to upto a year or two of regular practice to become accurate with the diagnosis and predetermined results.
- Level 4- Advanced Pranic Healing: The use of visual concentration is essential at this level. Along with this, a thorough knowledge of diseases and pranas is also required. It takes around 1-2 years of regular practice.
- Level 5- Pranic Psychotherapy: It is the advanced pranic healing applied practically in the field of psychology. For this, the practitioner needs to be proficient in at least the intermediate level of pranic healing.
- Level 6- Pranic Crystal Healing: It uses crystals as a catalyst to accelerate the process of healing.
To conclude, the pranic healing therapy method does not entangle with the traditional treatment methods but enhances the acceleration of healing from different ailments. It provides the body and human mind with various benefits and makes the individual more confident about dealing with the disorders. MBS Holistic Clinic in Whitefield, Bangalore, provides the best facility and environment so that one can be benefited from all the goodness pranic healing offers and get rid of the most complicated disorders, and lead a peaceful and healthier life.